SDBP Donations - THE CULTURE OF GIVING
Help SDBP sustain our current work and provide additional resources to support the core goals of the SDBP Strategic Plan: Education, Research, Practice, Advocacy, and Visibility.
Your donations support the mission of the SDBP. Click on the videos below to learn more about some of our initiatives that are currently supported:
- SDBP General Development Fund (these unrestricted funds allow the board to support the emerging priorities of SDBP)
- Stimulating quality research
- Establishing a second Lectureship, or bringing additional guest speakers to our Annual Meeting
- Inter-professional education and training opportunities
- Developing and implementing Clinical Guidelines
- Facilitating development of DBP in low- and middle-income (LAMI) countries
- SDBP Endowment Fund
Click here for more detailed information on the above options.
|$1000 or more||Benefactor|
|$500 - $999||Patron|
|$250 - $499||Supporter|
|up to $249||Contributor|
Donations can be made at any time and are tax deductible, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To make a donation via check payment, please print and fill out the Donation Form and mail the completed form and payment to:
SDBP Development Fund
6728 Old McLean Village Drive,
McLean, VA 22101
All donors will be recognized at the SDBP Annual Meeting and through the SDBP web site. We are hoping to establish a planned giving option in 2019.